At the end of 2007 we had one big empty room in the cabin. My first goal for 2008 was to get the interior walls in place. It was a very cold spring in Minnesota so I was not able to get started until June. This was a major set-back for me. Anyway, around the 2nd weekend in June I loaded a trailer of 2x4's and headed up to do some framing for 3 days. The other thing I loaded was a patio door I had bought from someone on craigs list. I managed to get that installed too. We did not get all the framing completed, but the majority of it was done. Here's how things looked after that weekend.
Also worth noting is the slideshow I added on the right. I will continue to add photos to it as I make more progress.